Rome!

Posted by mountainmelody On 11/07/2009 02:08:00 PM
I made it to Rome, and have already gotten a great tour of the city from a new friend. Fun! My hostel is also nice and very safe. It's for women only. It's a great place to relax and celebrate finishing my dissertation!

I have to admit that traveling alone can be a little nerve-wracking, though. I've gone several places by myself, but for some reason have been especially jumpy and unsettled today. I think it may be because I'm still a little tired from being sick.

Anyway, it really helped me to find a travel companion to see the sites the afternoon. You can pray or wish or send positive energy my way, in hopes that this might happen again the other days I'm here. :)

Wish you were here too!

1 Response to 'Rome!'

  1. countrypeapie said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2009/11/rome.html?showComment=1257638259244#c8700123042719130374'> 5:57 PM

    What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday. Enjoy! (And positive energy, comin right up.)

     

archive

followers