school

Posted by mountainmelody On 2/13/2009 03:21:00 PM
I try to be fairly disciplined with work on my dissertation--although I have to admit that when I'm in Europe for school, I definitely do more sightseeing than writing.

One student, though, is apparently pretty serious about his work. He went to the school in September with a proposal for his dissertation. However, the professors said his proposal was too broad to work.

That didn't stop him. He created another proposal. Then he took his first idea and simply wrote a book on the topic. The book was published in January--less than four months after he wrote the initial proposal.

I don't think this guy will have any trouble completing his dissertation!

1 Response to 'school'

  1. Cheryl said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2009/02/school.html?showComment=1234838280000#c4270610442606306357'> 8:38 PM

    Dang! I have trouble writing one blog post a day!!

     

archive

followers