just kidding!

Posted by mountainmelody On 9/03/2009 07:29:00 PM
Today the doctor told me he thought I do have mono. I'm not 100% sure why they told me earlier I didn't, but...whatever. I'm too tired to think it through at the moment!

How am I feeling? Well, I'm pretty good at faking it, but a lot of the time I feel pretty bad. Today I found myself contemplating whether it was worth it to get up and walk to the water fountain and get water so I could take another Advil. :)

Okay, enough whining from me. I'm sure I'll feel better sooner rather than later. For now, it's back to bed!

2 Responses to 'just kidding!'

  1. countrypeapie said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2009/09/just-kidding.html?showComment=1252024946410#c3385238835188182689'> 7:42 PM

    Oh, dear! I've been away from the blogs lately and the BCBs have not met. I remember you mentioned that you were feeling yucky the last time I saw you -- I'm so sorry it hasn't gotten any better. My husband recommends all kinds of crazy concoctions, but none of them actually taste good, so.... I really hope you're feeling better soon.

     

  2. Cheryl said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2009/09/just-kidding.html?showComment=1252027141604#c6254777193506801794'> 8:19 PM

    Rest, stay hydrated, take vitamins. Don't fool around with fevers and other changes that differ drastically from your normal bodily functions. Go to the doctor and, remember, they are contract workers for YOU when you are visiting them. Don't let them pooh pooh your issues. And don't be afraid to ask for help from friends, co-workers and neighbors if you need it.

    Hope you feel better soon!!

     

archive

followers