Posted by mountainmelody On 11/04/2008 07:15:00 PM
article

1 Response to ' '

  1. Cheryl said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2008/11/article.html?showComment=1225938960000#c1108708652460810927'> 8:36 PM

    Hmmm, I read through the first several comments, and I have to say, her tone sounded rather harsh to me. I understand the sentiment (believe me, no frilliness for me either! :), but here's how it appeared to me.

    It seems she's taking a VENUE that she doesn't care for because of the way it makes her feel (an emotional response of a personality trait... come on, she's felt uncomfortable in situations like that since junior high!) and she's making value judgments about the motivation and even the spiritual depth of the content (and perhaps even the participants) because of that.

    I don't know if I'm saying well what I mean to say, but it honestly felt mean-spirited to me.

    Your thoughts?

     

archive

followers