add this to your wish list

Posted by mountainmelody On 11/20/2007 07:05:00 PM
Someone gave me a book full of words to use in your dissertation. Since I know you'll all want a copy, I'll provide a preview while you wait for the book to ship:

words:
concretize
encapsulate
exacerbate
intimate
promulgate
surmise
vitiate

phrases:
The question arises...
The literature is replete with references to...
The ideas expressed by __ lead to a broader conceptualization of...
...having no intrinsic relation to...
The general theoretical context of ___ is assumed to be fundamental to...
This phenomena derives from...
...token applicability to...

And while we're on the subject of wish lists, I've updated mine at Amazon. Caveat emptor.

1 Response to 'add this to your wish list'

  1. Crystal Watford said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2007/11/add-this-to-your-wish-list.html?showComment=1195652700000#c7107908122194593087'> 7:45 AM

    I'll make it my goal to use promulgate in a sentence today! ;)

    Travel safely!

     

archive

followers