england

Posted by mountainmelody On 7/30/2005 07:10:00 AM
I've been surprised at how hard it has been for us to find email access while we are here. I just have a few minutes, but I thought I'd post a little update.

We're having fun. I know you won't feel sorry for us when I tell you that one morning it was so cold we could see our breath. It has been pretty cold and rainy the whole time.

We've met people from around the world and seen all kinds of interesting stuff. It's been really neat to meet women from all over. Our tour group is fun enough, and I've enjoyed it.

Sorry for such a boring update...maybe I should have been thinking of something more profound or poetic to post. Oh well--guess this will have to do for now. :)

There's no way to post pictures on this computer, which is sad. Some other time--

0 Responses to 'england'

archive

followers