pop quiz

Posted by mountainmelody On 5/30/2009 09:26:00 AM
Have a sharpened number 2 pencil ready? Please tell me which option below I would prefer. Although you cannot open your textbook, you can refer back to the lists I posted recently if you need a hint.

This is a one question, all or nothing quiz. Ready?

Which option would I prefer?

A. traveling to national parks and hiking through beautiful mountains and rock formations

B. watching a rather annoying dog for two weeks
Okay, time's up. Put your pencils down.
If you picked option A, you're correct! (How'd you guess?)
Unfortunately, though, this was a trick question. My neighbors chose option A. I got option B.
The dog and I will be working on it, though! ;)

1 Response to 'pop quiz'

  1. http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2009/05/pop-quiz.html?showComment=1244249873714#c7846099291689899140'> 7:57 PM

    How nice of them to blog about their trip so you can see what you aren't seeing, lol. ;)

     

archive

followers