Praha

Posted by mountainmelody On 7/25/2008 12:58:00 PM
I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to update much.
Things have been busy here--but very good!
Prague is as beautiful as always. It's cold and rainy, though--a big change from Alabama! Our guided tour of the city was canceled because of the weather. So I helped lead the group on our own tour. We didn't want to pass up the chance to go into the city!

Our hotel previously was home to the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia. Yikes!

Everyone had fun touring the city.

I didn't make it here.

But I did make it here, when I stopped by school. Fun times!

1 Response to 'Praha'

  1. Crystal Watford said...
    http://mountainmelody.blogspot.com/2008/07/im-sorry-i-havent-had-chance-to-update.html?showComment=1217016060000#c333490454047565825'> 3:01 PM

    You've got to get us pictures inside that museum! :) Ok... maybe I should be careful what I wish for...

     

archive

followers