tech support

Posted by mountainmelody On 7/10/2006 09:05:00 PM
Indian guy: [unnamed computer company] tech support, how may I help you?

me: I sent my computer in to be repaired. I got it back today, but it was still broken.

Indian guy: What seems to be the problem?

me: It's still not working. It is still shutting down all the time like it was before I sent it in. Can I give you my order number? The information I received said they fixed it.

Indian guy: How is the fan?

me: The fan is fine. Can you tell me what the technicians who repaired it said?

Indian guy: Do I hear the fan running? Is it overheating?

me: There is no problem with the fan. Here is my order number: xxxx.

Indian guy: Please hold.

::Christmas music::

Indian guy: Thank you for remaining online.

30 minutes later....

Indian guy: Someone will call you back tomorrow about the problem.

0 Responses to 'tech support'

archive

followers